Tips for trips in SkiResort ČERNÁ HORA - PEC
SkiResort hotel OMNIA can be found in Janské Lázně in Giant Mountains. In summer it is an ideal place for family trips and in winter for a ski holiday. The hotel is only a few meters away from the lower station of the cable car going up to Černá hora mountain, which is a great starting point for ridge hiking and cycling trips in summer. Not far from the hotel you can feel the spa atmosphere of the Colonnade, or enjoy the view of the surroundings from the Tree Top Trail. In the summer OMINA´s guests can use without any limitation the cable car up to Černá hora mountain free of charge. In the winter the price of accomodation also includes a ski pass valid in SkiResort ČERNÁ HORA – PEC.
SkiResort Live rental located near the hotel rents e-bikes for adults and children, scooters and Thule Chariot strollers. In the winter you can rent perfectly tuned downhill skis, touring skis and also cross country skis or snowboards.
In summer you can:
- go on a bike trip on e-bikes SCOTT to see the most beautiful places in Giant mountains
- experience 60 km of trails on a mountain scooter
- let your children play in Kid Park Kabinka located on the top of Černá hora mountain. The Kid Park Kabinka is equipped with bungee trampolines, the highest located climbing wall, boats and pedal go-karts
- walk with your children on interactive educational path located in Game Landscape Pecka in Velká Úpa.
- relax in Relaxpark in Pec pod Sněžkou while your children play on a bob track, trampolines, slides and children playground
- look around from the Tree Top Trail trail located not far from the hotel
- watch wild animals in Safari park in Dvůr Králové
In winter you can:
- enjoy 50km of ski slopes in SkiResort ČERNÁ HORA – PEC using a ski pass, which is included in the price of accomodation in hotel Omnia
- let your children play in Little Giant´s park located in Formánky in Janské Lázně, where they can try snowtubing and other animation programs
- improve your skiing under watchful eyes of our instructors from a ski school SkiResort Live
- go down Černá hora on sledges using a specially prepared sledge track
- try night sledging with an instructor from SkiResort Live
- enjoy tens of kilometres of maintained cross country running tracks, which start right at the upper cable car´s station.
- go on a guided ski tour with SkiResort Live´s guides
- test the latest top Atomic and Salamon skis in the Test centre